Hello, I am an experienced storyteller and an amateur DM, looking to learn Roll20 protocol. I have a campaign idea ready, but no custom maps and no experience using Roll20 at all, beyond the game options covered by initial Game Creation. I am looking for > 5E < Players with Discord who are patient and ingratiating. I prefer to play Open World Campaigns, meaning sessions will be regular, often multiple times one week, but Players are not required to participate in every session, I am happy to NPC their characters for a session, keeping them in the narrative, and unless something immense happens in-story, keeping them unharmed. General playtime will be 15:00 - 06:00 GMT / 10:00 - 01:00 EST, Tue - Sat. Bear in mind that whilst I am a friendly and forgiving person, the choices I make as a DM will not be so inclined. I guess... comment if you're interested and I will link you to my Discord Social Server.