Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Import Fantasy Grounds mod files.

DMs Guild has Fantasy Grounds .mod files packaged with some of their adventures.  I own a bunch of these from stuff I bought there.  They are useless to me because I don't own FG software (it's not available for my platform.)   For example, DDEX1-12 Raiders of the Twilight Marsh   Also included in the purchase of this adventure is a version specially converted for use with the  Fantasy Grounds  virtual tabletop software. The converted adventure features all the text and maps from the original adventure along with cross-linking of monsters, spells, magic items, equipment, and story elements, plus the powerful rules automation for which Fantasy Grounds is known. How about if Roll20 had a way to import these files so we could get some use out of them?     Some previous discussion here
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
It's likely a licensing issue, and Fantasy Grounds is a direct competitor with Roll20, so unless someone in the community sets up a method of doing so, I doubt we'd see an official version.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .