Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help] TurnTracker script

Hi there, I'm currently working with the turn tracker script and I'm having two issues. 1-Is it possible to change the tracker image?     If so, how? I've try to alter the https image from line 63 (with an imgur image) but the sandbox return me an error. 2-The turning tracker option doesn't work even if the chat says ''turning tracker on''. Many thanks.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I think it has to be something from a Roll20 library. To find the URL of a library image, place it on your desktop, press "z", and right click on the image.
You're right, it does give me a similar link. When trying to replace the other one, it doesn't work though.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Are you talking about TurnMarker1 ? If so, change the schemaVersion to some other number and save. That should cause it to reset the image. i really need to finish that rewrite...
Did the trick. Thanks a lot!