Sorry to everyone that saw this before, I'm going to try again. Hi I'm Lili and I am desperate to find a group of people willing to let a relatively new-ish d&d player into their ranks. Here's some quick bullet points to save everyone time: ⍟ I have dabbled briefly with 5E, but am willing to learn and more than happy to listen to advice. ⍟ I am not new to TTRPGs and have been playing for about 6 years both in real life and on discord using voice. I mostly play dungeon world hacks and homebrew campaigns. ⍟ i am VERY INTERESTED in ROLEPLAYING over excessive combat, as well as developing character bonds and personal story quests. I am not opposed to combat, I just do not enjoy it as much as the story and roleplaying aspects. I won't cry if it happens. ⍟ Ideal time frame would be fridays - late afternoons or evenings, as I work during the week and have other campaigns on saturday nights. I can also work with tuesday, thursday, or sunday nights if the sessions don't run too long. I am somewhat flexible with this where necessary and am not opposed to further discussion. ⍟ My language is English and my timezone is EST (New York) ⍟ I will play any class. Any of them, and have plenty I could pitch. ⍟ I am an artist! I can draw character portraits! Exploit that! ⍟ PM me here or on discord @ tigerlili#2977 [ preferred ] I would be happy to discuss any of these things with you. Thanks!