Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] Looking for a new [dnd5e], [dnd3.5e], [pf1e] or [pf2e] campaign on a weekday (potentially [dnd4e] if it's a group willing to deal with a new player to the system)

1573971704

Edited 1573973429
As my lengthy title says, I'm looking for a new game  Time is flexible, just can't do weekends When it comes to experience I've played a lot  of dnd5e and I've started getting into pathfinder 1e and pathfinder 2e, played enough to know the basics of those  I haven't tried 3.5 but I imagine it's pretty quick to learn because Pathfinder 1e borrows a lot from dnd3.5, I also haven't tried 4e but reading up on it in the books it really does sound interesting to me so I'm considering trying it out but only if it's with a group that's willing to teach a new player it As I recently played a campaign with no gameboard again recently I forgot how bad it feels to play the game without a gameboard for me, so I feel like I'd only enjoy the game if there is a gameboard (no matter how simple, just some tokens is enough tbh) Also I understand why people don't want too much content in their campaign, but I really do enjoy the game when I have more content available to me, limited content bans (excluding playtest or 3rd party/homebrew, don't care about those) is preferable, even for a new system like 4e I don't mind having "too much" content available to me, I can also understand dms banning content that may be legitimately broken as well 
I'm in some groups of what you are looking for. We are playing: D&D 5e Sat 10pm est - Dragons of Icespire Peak Sun 7pm est - Ghost of Saltmarsh Thur 7pm est - Lost Mines of Phandelver Also the groups are 3-4ppl each. We just started less than two weeks ago so you have not missed much. Let me know, send me a pvt message.