Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder community sheet

&{template:pf_generic} @{selected|toggle_rounded_flag} {{font=@{selected|apply_specfont_chat}@{selected|use_specfont}}} {{scroll_desc=@{selected|scroll-desc}}} {{color=@{selected|rolltemplate_color}}}  {{name= @{selected|token_name} Dragon Bones Roll}} {{Result= [[3t[Dragon-Bones]]]}} I want this to look like this  Any advice on where I am going wrong here? This is what it outputs

Edited 1574306686
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I don't believe you can get the rollable table images to show inside a roll template since rollable table images only display in chat using /roll (or /r, /gmroll, or /gr) and roll templates need an inline roll ie "[[ ... ]]". ;-( I know it's not what you want, but you might try including both within the same macro... (note that the rollable table roll is on it's own line within the macro) &{template:pf_generic} @{selected|toggle_rounded_flag} {{font=@{selected|apply_specfont_chat}@{selected|use_specfont}}} {{scroll_desc=@{selected|scroll-desc}}} {{color=@{selected|rolltemplate_color}}}  {{name= @{selected|token_name} Dragon Bones Roll}} /roll 3t[Dragon-Bones]