Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

I'm a Noovice but would love to play a game

1574313900

Edited 1574320188
Hello their . My name is Richard I'm from the UK, and I'm new to D&D my experience so far is one match in person with a group of friends and I loved it . I've just been informed about this web version and I'm interested and would love to meet and play a game to see if its as good as In person and also meet fellow dungeoneers and have a great laugh. Drop me a message if you are able to host and invite me into a game . I work nights so my availability is a pain like even for GMT time zone. I live in the UK but would play with an international party as I could play whilst working nights #perk of the job. I am willing to try most classes, but I would like to try and play A human Cleric on the path of life if your willing to let me into your party I will try my best, drop me a message if you would like to know more.   Kind regards Richard P.
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7908950/lfp-3-dot-5-home-brew-noob-game" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7908950/lfp-3-dot-5-home-brew-noob-game</a>