Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help with Rollable Table

Okay so I got everything for my custom gambling dice game setup, but in order to "cheat" I needed to make another table. Problem is that I do not want my players getting wise when they see the output is different. ("rolling 3t[table-name]" vs "rolling 3t[tablename]") Can someone help me figure out how to adjust the script The Aaron suggested so that it hides the output and nothing else? Willing to pay a reasonable fee for your efforts here.

Edited 1574480310
Mike deBoston
Compendium Curator
Just name one sheet "tablename" (that has a lowercase el) and the other "tabIename" (that has an uppercase i). You could also use "tab|ename" with a vertical bar. I've used the variants here, can you tell them apart by sight? Spend my Reasonable Fee to commission an NPC portrait from some artist.
A script like the Rollable Table Macros could help.
Yes, but I am simply slightly overwhelmed trying to figure it all out.