Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

I have no idea what I'm doing :-)

Hi! I am brand new to tabletop rpgs and am looking to join a group, preferably D&D 5e cause that's what I'm most familiar with at this point. I FINALLY finished by character sheet and backstory and think I'm ready now!  Available on weekends and most Mondays. Does anyone have any group recommendations or ideas? I'm not quite sure how to filter through the groups on this site.  I'm also 32 and female if that matters at all. :-) 
If you look through the link "Join a Game" you can search and see if anything fits your time and day. You can also check out other people posts here if they are looking for people. If your lucky they'll invite you to the game, but sometimes it does take some time to find a game so maybe do more than one.
Thanks! I shall attempt to figure it all out :)
See Private Message Sent to You
I have a D&D 5E campaign starting Dec 2nd at 6:00 pm MST,  I am search of one more player. Our group is friendly, funny and consists of new and experienced players.