Hey   Apologies if all of this has been posted before,   Am I mad, but does it seem that the creatures in the Alien Archive 1, do not have their ranged weapon attack RANGES actually transferred - not onto the token, and not into the actual creature compendium entry.   It has the to hit, and the damage listed - even if you open out the 'cog' there's a slot for range, that's empty. Filling it doesn't even display it anywhere useful.   So Roll20 is saying that I have to double check the ranges of ALL creatures that I use, against the weapon that its carrying?   Or am I missing something?   Considering that the statblocks are painful to read, with huge blocks of text being cut off - with no sign of intelligent sizing. Weaknesses I'm looking at you!  Never mind that space ships have all come un-statted and their drag and drop doesn't work..  All in all Starfinder seems a very hostile environment for a new DM trying to learn the system here.. The support for this system on this platform is woeful and I feel for any other groups that have already committed!  ***EDIT*** Okay so since going into a bit more research on this, turns out its infact Paizo that deems it not necessary to include the weapons range along with its to hit and damage... I'm a little stumped, but seems I cant blame Roll20 for this!