Hello, Myself and my buddy are looking for a weekly 5e game. We are new to dnd but have had a lot of fun when we have been able to play. I'm 32 he is 28. I would like to play a mountain dwarf fighter. I have a background that I think would be easy to embed into any story. Available Sunday, Monday or Tuesday 7:00 to 8:30 pm est start time Brum Shadowstalker - two handed, Eldritch knight - Poison I grew up in the mountains like most of my family and clan. As I got older I found I enjoyed to the sky above me and the nature more than mountains underground. I was always far from civilization and the comforts of town and technology. I have witnessed the migration of herds larger than forests, survived weather more extreme than any city-dweller could comprehend, and enjoyed the solitude of being the only thinking creature for miles in any direction. The wilds are in my blood. Even in places where I don’t know the specific features of the terrain, I know the wa ys of the wild. Recently I have had dreams that have woken me. They are not clear. But, I know I most move on. I'm need to tend to other matters greater than myself. I take with me only my will to protect my family and clan. Unlike them I prefer the sky mountain wilds. They prefer to live in the mountains. They don't see that the world is greater than themselves. So, I tell them little and head off to find out what is troubling my mind. I bring with my only my knowledge and skill.