Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

So on Alien Archive and colossal creature token size...

Alien Archive 1 thread was closed so started this one. Noticed that Kyokor token is 20 feet token while Kyokor's stats say they take 60 sized square. Not honestly too surprised about this, because it took me five years to realize that colossal creatures have different sized spaces ^_^; Its only size category that has that feature
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The Bug & Feedback Thread Repository really needs to be kept more up-to-date. Many of the links it directs users to are closed. You might be seen more quickly by the team member who monitors the Compendiums by posting the issue in the  [PAIZO] Pathfinder First Edition Bug Report Megathread . It doesn't yet list that it has subsumed the Alien Archive, but since that thread has closed, it should.
I guess I'll do that so that post won't be lost in the forum