Hello people of roll20! I am looking for a group for my sister and I to play some 5e so I can finally get my sister into playing! My sister has never played before, but I have been playing 5e on roll20 for almost a year now. We're looking to join a group that plays during Saturdays and we are in central time zone. Also I am not able to pay to play so if you charge your players I'm sorry but I am but a poor college student. As for what campaigns we're interested in, we're pretty open. I have played Lost Mines, Waterdeep Dragon Heist and am currently going through Dungeon of the Mad Mage in another group so ideally I would not like to play those campaigns. Otherwise we're open to homebrew campaigns! If you have any space for us in your parties or questions in general please let me know! Thanks! EDIT: I cannot play on sundays . Saturday nights are preferable