Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

20+ Years Experience Player LFG!

Hello! I've been playing D&D since I was 13 (35 now) and I'm looking to join a game or two. NOT a pay to play group. I'm just looking for a bunch of fellow nerds to get along with, roleplay with and go on some adventures, with. I can fill just about any role but I know rogues and 'tanky' classes best. (Paladin, Barbarian, etc.) My Discord is Angellos#5379
Hey Eve, what time frame are you looking to play?? I am trying to get a game running for Monday afternoons 12pm central
We are looking for one more for our Sunday night game: Sun 7pm est - Ghosts of Saltmarsh Our group has only three players so far, we just started less than two weeks ago so you have not missed much. Let me know if your interested.
Hey Eve,&nbsp; Good to meet you. I'm not sure what kind of experience you might have but I am beginning a Dungeons and Dragons 1st edition clone called Swords and Wizardry. It is a free system (at least in PDF form) and it would be an exploration of an older style of play. Perhaps a simpler system to get your feet wet before moving on to more complex system. If you are interested please take a moment to check out my Looking For Games post below. But do NOT feel obligated to respond. I thank you for your time Peace&nbsp; --Mike <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7940192/lf2p-ftp-swords-and-wizardry-every-other-saturday-6pm-11pm-cdt-6gmt-hex-slash-dungeon-crawl-mature-content-21-plus-roll20-slash-discord" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7940192/lf2p-ftp-swords-and-wizardry-every-other-saturday-6pm-11pm-cdt-6gmt-hex-slash-dungeon-crawl-mature-content-21-plus-roll20-slash-discord</a>