Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Free] D&D Forgotten Realms Homebrew Campaign 12 or 1pm Sunday's CST (USA)

Howdy- Looking for a few folks to join up for a Forgotten Realms Campaign with a CoC mythos bent. Here is the campaign description below PM if interested: This campaign will have strong elements of the Cthulhu Mythos inter woven into it. So be ready for a horrific and mind bending terror as the players embark upon uncovering why all of Fearun is enveloped in an unnatural darkness that is slowly bringing madness to all.  The Adventure begins in Neverwinter with a  campaign that  is homebrew more or less and take the players from 1st to possibly 20th level. The campaign will will start in December on the 15th. Game will be 1pm CST (USA) . Rules and Regulations: 1. Must have Voice (discord) No exceptions. 2. What is allowed: PHB and Xanthers only 3. Do not meta game monsters or CR level, they are subject to change at the DM's discretion. 4. no Dragonborne.  5. Paladins can only be human and of LG Alignment. (No Oathbreakers), 6. Alignments can be any (evil, good ect ect) 7. This will be a fast paced game, so if you want to spend an hour role playing each situation I suggest you find a   theater company to join.  8. Be aware that I might include some rules like horror rolls and what not from the DMG. 9. Milestone leveling will be in effect. 10. All players will start at 1st Level with max HP.  11. This is an LGBT+ friendly campaign but be forewarned I am a straight white male DM'ing this campaign and not the most sensitive person in the world  But I will endeavor to make your playing experience as comfortable as possible. 12. No Foul Language! Me: I am a 54 year old white guy that has been DM'ing and playing D&D and many other RPG's since Jesus was a freakin Corporal.  My DM'ing style is fast paced. My rules knowledge is good but not perfect. I am ex military (Navy and Army) so expect a well presented and organized game.
I would love to join this campaign. I am an ex-army infantryman who is now in the process of transitioning MTF. I am always the dm and never get to play I have several characters id like to try. if interested hit me up. I have a ranged trickster cleric, a halfling barbarian, or a LE drow divine sorcerer id like to get out of the gates.
Howdy- Thank ya for inquiring about this campaign but unfortunately it is filled up at the moment but knowing my past experiences from forming up groups, I'll probably lose players  due to unforeseen circumstances, dislike the campaign, dislike the DM style  yada yada yada. Scott

Edited 1574986522
if you need to find a replacement in the future ill be here. but thanks for informing me so im not sitting here wondering like most do