Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] D&D 5E, Player looking to run any campaign, one shot, or test run you need. Just tryna play

have an assortment of characters as well as discord
I second this mans statement. I too will join any adventure provided it is at a time I can comply with.
Vaegar A. said: I second this mans statement. I too will join any adventure provided it is at a time I can comply with. Might want to provide that availability. This advice is for OP as well. Listing timezone and days available will greatly increase chances of finding games that work for you. Best off luck