Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Announcement: DupCharToken now works with script library one-click install (which it previously was not)

Chris D.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
dupCharToken V1.01 was modified to run a bit quicker, and now works with one-click install, so those of you who tried to install the previous version but ended up copying the code from github and pasting it in, can now just add the script. 

Edited 1574855300
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That's great news. What was the issue causing install to fail before?
Chris D.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Unknown. It had persisted through 2 or maybe 3 different version commits, but the only thing specific that I was doing rather different was that I made sure that the code did not start or end with blank lines or spaces. I would not think that this ought to have mattered at all, and in fact thought that blank lines ought to have been a plus to avoid problems, but it was the one thing I was doing differently than any other example I could find. 
Laurent
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
What was the symptom when trying to add the script?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Laurent said: What was the symptom when trying to add the script? If you tried to install via the one-click, it silently failed. If you used Import (so it copied the script to your library, and let you edit it), or manually installed it by copying from github and pasting it, it installed and worked fine.