Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Transmogrifier unusable

Edited 1574862755
Since the last changes to the transmogrifier which made the list alphabetical instead of sorted by date the feature is pretty unusable to me. I have three games with hundreds of handouts each. Before the update I could easily keep them equal. When I created 100 new handouts a day (yes, that happens fairly regular), I could just copy the last 100. It took some time to do this twice, but it was doable. Now I would have to search through the whole list for those I just created. This is not doable timewise. As a result my games are on different levels of prep, and I often don't remember which one has which handout. This bugs me a lot. Hence the bugreport. ;) But as this is a thing that worked before and now doesn't, I really consider it a bug. Please bring back sort by date to transmogrifier.

Edited 1574866119
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
As a workaround, I generally open the game in which I did the prep work in a window of a different browser.  Then I can see the names of the handouts I created. It would be nice to see this back though.