Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5e] Looking for bi-weekly game preferably 9pm-12am EST

Hello! I've been playing 5e for about 2 years now and have been DMing for about 90% of it.  I am hoping to find a great ,long term, game that focuses on story and character development.  Having been running games and RPing npcs I feel the need to dive deep into one character and really get to know them.   I'm available Monday through Thursday 9pm - 12am EST.   Thanks for the look 
Hello. I'm new to roll20 have about 2 years of experience with the game but most of that is through watching or hearing others play. Sadly I have less than 6 hours of game play. I'm available pretty much on your same schedule with sometimes busy Thursdays. I like the story aspect to DnD more than anything and would think this is a good fit for me.