Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

OK Player, Decent Roleplayer, Usual D, Looking to PLAAAAY!

Hello, I am a relatively new to D&D, but I have over the last year or so spent a fair amount of effort DMing as exuberantly as I can, so I've learnt at- perhaps - an accelerated pace. Basically I DM a LOT, so I have a backlog of Characters I haven't been able to play, many of which use complex game elements or interesting Homebrew classes (procured from Wikis and such, not made myself). Ideally I am looking for a weekly campaign or weekly drop-in Wyldmarch one-shots, which I can use to xplore and level up these characters which are particularly intriguing to me, between Sat-Mon inclusively, from 3pm - midnight / 15:00 - 00:00, GMT (UK)
How about Monday 10am PST? (Session 0) I'm looking for 3 more players. PCs can vote on an adventure and enjoy a good combat rp ratio. (no murder hobos)
Hi,  We have opening in two of our games but I must tell you that each session cost $5. I will pay for your first session that way you can determine if you want to stick around. Sat 10pm EST  Dragons of Icespire Peak Sun 7pm EST  Ghosts of Saltmarsh We have only played about three session for each of those campaigns so you have not missed much. Let me know if your interested.