Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP][5E] New DM looking for new players to run through LMOP Tuesdays PST

Hello, I am a new Dungeon Master who is completely new to the game and looking for other new people who are patient and ready to take the plunge into D&D with me! We will be running the Lost Mine of Phandelver. I am free Tuesday nights and this is the night we would be doing the campaign. I also am pacific time but can make any time needed work. Would like to plan a time for the first session once all players have joined. Looking for 4! Looking forward to hearing from you guys! Additionally, I have almost all of the published adventures for D&D5e and would love to form a solid group to run all of them eventually. So if you are looking for a stable group, hopefully this is the place! Any questions feel free to ask!
Hello I've been looking to get back into D&D 5E. I'll gladly join your group. Discord: Arkham51#2986 
I'm new looking for a new D&D group
Hey there. I'm interested in joining your group. Tuesdays my schedule is 6pm-12am EST or for your convenience 3pm-6pm PST.
Im interested in joining a fresh group, got limited experience but very interested and a fast learner. worth a shot right?
Hi Thomas- I've been looking for a steady Tuesday game. I'm in Central and available after 6 (4 PM pacific). I have some experience and I'd gladly help everyone along. I'm pretty easy-going and really just love the game.
Replying to my own thread as I hadnt thought of this, but discord will probably be the VOIP we use for the game. If you dont mind editing your posts with your discord ID's like Arkham51 that would be great! Ill try to get everyone on a server and we can discuss times there. Thanks, Tommy
Jl13013#0699.
Nada3925#0699
Still looking? I'm new to Roll20 and have limited experience in D&D but I'm interested. Discord: Moreghan#7916