Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Gauging interest in a game

So, I'm looking to run a game on Fridays from around 19:30 GMT.  The game itself can be anything as desired, I usually run d&d, so if people want that, that's cool but I don't mind trying something different.  So, available games would be: D&d 5E (homebrew World where pcs can be either fiendish or normal races with a twist, more details if interested)  World of Darkness (base, vampire, werewolf or mage), Conan, Shadowrun, Traveller, Call of Cthulhu and I'm sure I have more I'm forgetting about... 
Hey! I'm GMT. Would you be interested in running something like Dungeon World or Root? They are both Powered by the Apocalypse system. Root is a fantasy game where you play animal vagabonds, the combat is more crunchy that Dungeon World in the variety of moves it has. It isn't fully released yet, but the quickstart guide is free! Or, other systems like Tales from the Loop (think Stranger Things)? I know these aren't games you mentioned, and possibly are a bit rules-light compared to some of the games you listed, just thought it was worth asking the question if you were looking for something different :)
My group irl tend to play things light on rules anyways! Fun over law tbh.  Ill have a look, no reason not to if free! 
Hey there also a GMT lad and I'm willing to join anything. The only games that I have under my belt are Fate Core and DnD5e but I'm willing to learn anything really.