Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Can't disable tint on Game Default Settings

Upon attempting to disable the Tint Color setting on my game by setting it to transparent, I find that it swaps back to black upon saving my settings. Has anyone had similar issues and/or found a way around it?

Edited 1575213845
Yeah, this is a bug that has apparently been around for a while. It affected me recently: (<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7667769/all-graphics-are-showing-up-darkened-animation-glitch-too/?pageforid=7667769#post-7667769" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7667769/all-graphics-are-showing-up-darkened-animation-glitch-too/?pageforid=7667769#post-7667769</a>). Nothing you can do on your end; fixing it requires intervention from on high.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If a mod doesn't intervene, write to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>
Hey ATorbMain, Which game of yours is this happening in?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
IIRC, the issue is caused by in-game reading the value as RGBa, and outside game storing it as RGB.
This is happening in my "Beanpaign" game, thank you for the swift response!
ATorbMain said: This is happening in my "Beanpaign" game, thank you for the swift response! Hey&nbsp;ATorbMain -&nbsp; Since we were able to get this resolved over email, I'm going to go ahead and close this post. For anyone following this issue, we have a ticket going with our development team to address the baseline problem. We'll try to get a fix out for this as soon as we can. Thank you all and happy adventuring! :)&nbsp;