Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Option to hide the 3 x colour radial circles that appear above tokens?

Hello, can we please get an option to turn off the 3 x colour radial circles that appear on top of tokens (or perhaps there already is a way to remove them that I dont know about?). I don't use the 3 colour radials at all and find them distracting. Cheers, Steve
Spren
Sheet Author
You can right click a token and set it to "is drawing" which will do that for you, but then it won't snap to the grid, so it's only a partial solution.
+1
Ah yes I see turn them into drawings, cool thank you! Although I dont think I can give players the ability to move drawings. Hmmm well maybe I can turn monsters into drawings and leave PCs as tokens. I'd still like a proper "turn off radials" button roll20 if you're listening!
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I think  that the drawing retain settings applied when tokens so if you give players access to the 'token' version, THEN make them drawings they might  be able to move them (untested due to travelling lol).
This is only a problem for DMs, I believe. If you don't want the circles to appear for players, the DM can set it so that those fields of the token are not visible or editable to the controlling player. Then they simply won't appear.
Something I discovered recently with the popout circles that can be pretty frustrating. Rotate a token and when your done rotating the square for rotation is behind one the icon overlay circle... what do you do? anyone have some suggestions? lol 
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
While the token is selected, hold "E" and use the mouse scroll wheel to rotate:&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Manipulating_Graphics#Rotation" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Manipulating_Graphics#Rotation</a> Or change your zoom setting, since that will work also.
Ziechael you are totally right - if you give the players permission to move the token FIRST, then change it to a DRAWING, the players can still move the drawing! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .