Hi, I'm a newbie DM, and I'm looking for players to join;: Tomb of Annihilation (Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition). Availability: Any day except Friday. Must finish by midnight at the latest. 3 times a week at most. Session time: I feel comfortable running a session for about 4 hours more or less, but I'm happy to discuss shortening or lengthening the time. Game start: Soon as to be honest. DM Style: I tend to be more rp orientated when it comes to quick decisions, I am still learning/ remembering certain rules, please be patient if I need to check something. I'm pretty flexible with many things but will be consistent with a rule that's home-brewed (as well as the standard rules too). Software: It would be on Discord group chat to organise best day and time for everyone. Video/ Audio on Roll20, using Roll20. If all players would prefer text only on Roll20, that is okay for me, (2 players minimum need to be text playing..) Streaming?: This campaign will not be streamed. Player Availability: Looking for about 5-6 players. Experience: Anyone of any level with D&D 5e/ Roll20 are more than welcome to join. Language: I only speak English. Game Style: Mature 18+, mainly for the ability to freely swear. NO: Dark topics, racist etc. remarks, being rude, offensive etc. Character Restrictions: Only restriction with characters is that they start at level 1, and everyone starts with 100gp. Standard array only. Alignment chosen must be followed. Evil alignment is allowed as long as your character adapts and grows. Players who are not available will not be controlled by the DM. (They will stay away from combat and auto follow the group) Campaign: Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition - Tomb of Annihilation is a meat grinder campaign, with a countdown, starting by the Swordcoast and then to a tropical island, near the start resources and backpack weight do need to tracked too. I will allow players who have already played this campaign but please do not meta, stick to the choices your character would make, and do not spoil it for newcomers. FYI in this campaign death is very real, try not to get killed or you'll have to create a new character, due to the campaign plot. Campaign Rewards: I will give out rewards after each session, XP will be given based on RP and or Combat. I will keep an eye to ensure everyone is not too different in level, but rewards are given based on character involvement, creativity will also be factored in etc. If this is something that interests you, please let me know in a PM :) Laters taters x