Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP] [5E] Never DM'ed before and want to run a "Horde of the dragon Queen" campaign

Hi, I'm looking for some players to play through the "Horde of the dragon Queen" campaign. I've never DM'ed before but I'm lookin forward to giving it a try. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll set up a discord server to plan dates and times, I can probably do a game once every 2 weeks and I'm not looking for any money, 4 players would be best and I'm in +0 GMT.
Hello. I've not played that campaign. Depending on the time and day I would be willing to play. I'm in -5 GMT (EST U.S.) Mic
Im pretty new to DnD, but I would be happy to join you on your first DMing adventure. Need a new group as mine is stagnant atm with only playing once a month. Im EST
The time difference might be tricky, I'm PST (GMT -8) but I'm interested! What time would we be playing?
I would also be interested in joining however it would depend on the time
1575427647

Edited 1575500433
Hello I'm fairly new to DnD and would like to join a new campaign. I have not played this module and would be willing to play. I'm in EST.
1575536943

Edited 1575536967
Voice, text or video? Theater of the mind or Maps and minis? You want to advertise these things when announcing a campaign. Also, I may be interested (I know I want to play this module) and you should check out this magnificent (cough cough) Roll20 Euro-timezone community group, I'm assembling. It's mainly a tool to gather players and look for games. Listing below, feel free to drop me a pm or post in there to join. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182278/greenwich-meridian-dungeoneers" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182278/greenwich-meridian-dungeoneers</a>
I'm interested in playing if you're still looking for players. I'm basically a newbie, only played a handful of games in real life so I know the basics but don't have the experience. I have all the required books and love consuming D&amp;D content. I'm free 90% of the time. DM me or reply if you think I'll be a good fit.
I'm intetrested but would not but have been playing in a campaign and would love to try my other characers ^^ evenings are good for me and Free all dayon Saturday. I do have mic
Id be interested, I have DM'd before and have a good understanding of roll20 if help with that is needed, just would like to know the rules and restrictions youd run and further details about the game