Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for Group

The group I joined fell apart last minute so I'm looking for a new one! I'm 32/F, located in MST (Colorado), and new to rpg. Looking for a D&D 5e group since that's what I know best (and have books for). I've looked through the "join a game" list and just can't seem to find what I'm looking for. :-) 
Hi there! I’m currently in the process of fleshing out a new homebrew campaign and am looking for some more players. I’ve got a little bit of work to do on it before starting, but if your willing to wait a bit to get started, giving plenty of time to get acclimated and build a character out, send me a DM and I can give you some details! Hope to hear from you!