Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] 2 Semi-experienced Swedes looking for longer adventure! GMT+1 18+

Hello! Me and my friend are looking for a adventure that will go on for a longer period of time, we do have sessions IRL but we think that they are not as frequent as we would have liked and therefor we would like to find either a free or a paid adventure to play! We would like to start after New years, so in the beginning of January. We do want to start around 6.00PM GMT+1 since work comes the day after! The format, adventure and such is not that important, its more important that it is a frequently played adventure that plays out every week or every secound week! Please hit us up!
What game system or setting are you looking for?
Hi I am available for paid games for a number of different game systems from D&D to Star Wars and more. The complete listing of games I can run fro you can be found in my profile. Campaigns I have ready for immediate play are Ghosts of Saltmarsh and the Desert of Desolation for D&D 5e. Additionally, I can have any D&D 5e campaign in the Roll20 marketplace ready within a week. I am available on Friday, Saturday, and Sundays at 6:00pm GMT+1.
Greetings and well-met heroes! I am The Dungeon Master and I will be your guide in the realm of Dungeons & Dragons! I have been a professional DM for over 5 years and have been DMing for over 30 years total. I have examples of my games up on  YouTube  and am available for a new (preferably) Friday or Saturday game slot but am open to other days during the week, and have 3 existing campaigns with 2 spots open in the Pathfinder one two Sundays a month (the other 5th edition ones are full currently) as well as a Living World Campaign that is always accepting new players. I am happy to teach new players and session 0/character creation is always free. I also have a number of games that I am interested in running such as Diablo (D&D 3.5), Darker Waters, and Game of Thrones (both D&D 5th edition), The Walking Dead (d20 Modern) and Dragon Warrior (using homebrew rules of my own system). If you have any questions or are interested in moving forward please message me on Discord at The Dungeon Master#8397 The Dungeon Master on YouTube “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $5/game via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." The Castle in the Clouds [D&D 5th Edition • Living World] LIVESTREAM “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Dragons of the Frozen Seas [D&D 3.5/Pathfinder] LIVESTREAM “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." A Song of Ice and Fire: Heroes of The Night's Watch [D&D 5th Edition]