Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF2 Players: Pathfinder Saturdays 7PM EST. Roleplay heavy, Jade Regent AP.

Edited 1398059571
So after putting together my group for character building last week, I'm left with some spots open due to flakes. Quick info; When: Saturday, 7PM EST, weekly. What: Jade Regent adventure path. Lots of extra content to make for long campaign at a laid-back pace. Details: Skype voice, no text. Core races only, 20 point buy. Some classes may be banned or restricted, so we will have to talk since character building is one of the biggest parts. Please don't show up with a sheet and just expect to play it. We'll be doing character creation cooperatively on Saturday. Special consideration for people who are familiar with Rise of the Runelords (the first book). Send me a message on Skype if you're interested: Askren- (the dash is part of it) Please, please do not just post "I'm interested" in this thread. It doesn't help anyone. Send me a message on Skype and let me know you understand the details, and we'll go from there.
i would love to be apart of this but probably cant attend till 930pm est.
Bump. Trying to get the last spot filled with a player by Friday, hopefully familiar with the Golarion setting.
Just giving people the opportunity to get in touch before I finish putting together the group.