Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [5e/Any] Player seeks Adventure!

1575675247

Edited 1575675313
Hello, I am seeking a game to take part in. The vast majority of my experience is with 5e DnD, but I am willing to learn any other system. My timezone is PST, and I am presently most available later at night (7-8pm onward) on every day except Saturday. As a player, I enjoy exploring the setting and diving into the lore of the world. I have no preference as to race or class with 5e DnD. You can contact me here or on discord, with my username being Shivla#1903.
Hi Jayson are you looking for paid games or free games or both?
1575764632

Edited 1588967034
.
To GM Jeremy: I am looking for free games. To Mullins: The link does not work.
If you can wait a month for next semester to begin and me to get used to my new classes, and are ok with homebrew, I'd be happy to have you. Good combat/roleplay split, necromancy themed, custom setting (geographically and historically. same gods and patrons as most 5e campaigns). Should be fun!
Hellian L., I am totally fine with both homebrew and waiting. Necromancy themes sounds intriguing.
Okay! Great! I’ll send you an invite. Just note the “next game” time is just when I think I’ll be all set and not the exact date and time
I run a 5e Urban Fantasy setting. See me on Discord for interview, @ Cid Silverwing#8184 :3