Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP: Call Of Cthulhu 7E

Edited 1575679269
LAZ
Pro
Experienced keeper (me!) and Pro Subscriber with his grognard allies seeking 2-3 more players to play a few scenarios of COC7E, with the eventual goal of finding a solid core of Investigators interested in playing a long term campaign like Masks Of Nyarlothetep or Two Headed Serpent (both of which I own). -Platform: Roll20 for gameplay, Discord Server for chat -Days: Fri or Sun, depending on group schedule consensus. -Frequency: Either 1 monthly 4-5 hour session or 2 every-other-week 2-3 hour sessions. - Time Range (TBD by group consensus): No earlier than 6 pm EST, going no later than 11 pm EST Player Requirements: -Experience in RPG's and COC (any edition really, we can update you to 7th if needed) -HAVING NOT READ or PLAYED "Gateways To Terror" or "Doors To Darkness", or at least being convincing enough at feigning ignorance to where it doesn't disrupt the group. -A Roll20 account and a passing familiarity with its interface -Drama and Agenda-Free -Must be mature, affable, engaging, and reliable! -Must have read at least one or two HPL stories (you would be surprised to learn how often this is not the case) I provide handouts, tokens, maps, off-line banter, and Player’s Guide’s for the eventual long-term campaign character generation session. If this interests you, hit me up on discord LarryLovecraft#1510 , or PM me here on Roll20.
Hey mate, Tried to add you, I'm afraid that the listed name doesn't work! Will try a PM.
Wymsy said: Hey mate, Tried to add you, I'm afraid that the listed name doesn't work! Will try a PM. Oops, wrong username.  Edited to reflect the correct one!