Those to the south may know warmth, and peace, during the long summer that has been going on for over half a decade now, but here at The Wall and beyond there is only the bitter cold and constant threat of attack from Wildlings, or worse. You are a small group of Brothers of The Night's Watch and their allies trying to defend The Shadow Tower near the western edge of The Wall after Qhorin Halfhand led most of the rangers beyond the wall and never returned. Will you be able to keep your vow as "the shield that guards the realms of men", or when winter comes, will the dangers that come with it take you all? I am a very experienced professional DM with multiple successful campaigns that lasted over 18 months as well as current ones going strong. Livestreams of my games are available on  YouTube . The time and date is a placeholder for now until we get enough players and then we will choose a day and time together. Session 0 is free. If you are interested in joining reply here or message me on Discord at The Dungeon Master#8397 and as always, good gaming everyone! “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." A Song of Ice and Fire - Heroes of The Night's Watch