Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Lost Odyssey: The Book of Knowledge- Missing rewards

Sr. K
Pro
Sheet Author
I saw the fundraising of this project last week promoted in a Roll 20 tweet, went to the page full of Roll 20 rewards and donated. Now all the Roll 20 rewards have disappeared from the page, and the tweet promoting this reward was deleted: <a href="https://tiltify.com/@lostodysseylive/thebookofknowledge/rewards/27771/donate" rel="nofollow">https://tiltify.com/@lostodysseylive/thebookofknowledge/rewards/27771/donate</a> Does anyone know what happened? Any official enlightenment would be really appreciated.
There was some miscommunication about what items were being given away in that process-- essentially a draft of possible giveaways got pushed as final without the appropriate sign-off's, some of which were licensing related. We're working with the appropriate parties to fix the issues as quickly as possible.&nbsp; We have record of everything that was bid on prior to removal of the bids, and will be working to honor those items as well as reinstating what we can after communication gets finished. Sorry for the confusion.
Sr. K
Pro
Sheet Author
Thank you for the quick answer Nolan, I hope it gets fixed soon.
Sr. K
Pro
Sheet Author
Time has passed and I have no news about this. Any update? It seems that some rewards have been delivered. I tried to contact via tiltify&nbsp; form several times without luck, should I try roll20 support?
Hi Sr. K, Go ahead and send us an Email at <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a> with as much info as you can provide and we will help as best we can! :)