Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [VTM] [5E] looking to join a group

hi I'm new to VTM, (though i have all the books as PDFs) I'm looking to join a group as a player to gain experience so that that i can start my own games, sence it seems really hard to find a groups for VTM 5E right now so message me and help this fledgling out?
I'm looking for a game as well. If you find a willing storyteller I hope we can play together.
I might be willing to run a few games or a campaign. What are your schdules like?
1576416320

Edited 1576416451
im open everyday besides wednesday and saturday. Wednesday im free after 7pm PST.
You know, I wouldn't mind GMing some V5 if I could get enough people together. I'm at AEST though, and that can line up poorly with other parts of the world.