Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

saytr statblock page missing???

as my campaign takes place in the feywild a lot, satyrs are a critical race. I used the statblock from here all the time, but recently I have come here to find it missing from the page. was it removed or some reason? I'm unsure.... Can someone help fix this? also, tell me if any others are like this; it may not be an isolated event. 
1576432068
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It looks like the statblock was mistakenly removed from the SRD; it's still in the Monster Manual. This report should go in the  Wizards of the Coast Bug Report Megathread