Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Keepers Rullbook

This doesn't show up in my  Compendium  when I create  new game using roll20 character sheet or Call of Cthulhu  rules?  Am I missing a step here
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Did you purchase the book? If you did, did you specify it as the compendium of choice in your game settings? (it should be automatic, but doesn't hurt to check)
Yes I did purchase it. 
Dean
Roll20 Team
Hi Aniond. Thanks so much for your report and your patience. It appears the new Call of Cthulhu character sheet is not automatically making the connection here to the Call of Cthulhu compendium. We are looking into this issue currently. In the meantime, there is a simple workaround for this. In your Game Settings page, please go down to the  Access Compendium In-Game  section, and set this manually to Call of Cthulhu. This should then have it appear in-game. Let me know if that fixes it for now until we get a system-wide fix in to solve this issue. Thanks!
Dean
Roll20 Team
Update: a hotfix just went out to ensure anyone using the Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition by Roll20 character sheet will have the compendium automatically linked. This should work on all current games, so a manual fix is no longer necessary. Thanks again so much for your patience, and let us know if you experience any other issues!
Thanks Dean