Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

server has been interrupted

I have since Sunday been exposed I've lost my connection to the page what can I do? it can not be my Chrome since it is fully updated! Niklas
Generally that indicates that something happened with your internet connection that bumped you off the server. Did you try leaving the campaign and then launching it again? How often does the interruption message pop up for you? Are you doing anything else on your computer or is anyone else on your network using something that might be taking up a great deal of bandwidth?
I can be on the side in about 8 - 15 minutes then the message comes, if I refresh the page there go a little while and then the message coms again. we are only two people who use the network at the same time. but today there has only been me on the web. Sometimes I hear some music from youtube, other times I do nothing else.
Do you have the same problem regardless of browser?
Before I used Eksplorer, but the since said that it will not work as well with the, so I switched to Chrome as recommended. so I has not try any other browser. but it wonder me, because otherwise I have not had any problems with the site (Chrome), and it's only when I am in the play/map side it makes nonsense
Could you describe your internet connection? Is it home/school/mobile/etc?
it is at home. with wireless network There are three computer set up to use the network, two laptops and a desktop. I experience the problem both on my desktop and my laptop (I use them of course not at the same time on the map side) but I came to wonder if it's because my map is too big compared to what it must fill? for when I go into it and try to draw a little, it disappears past I tried to draw (where it pops up with the problem), could it might be the problem?
Niklas S. said: for when I go into it and try to draw a little, it disappears past I tried to draw (where it pops up with the problem), could it might be the problem? Niklas, could you explain this a bit more? Do you mean that the it extends past the edges of the map page or do you mean that things you draw don't get saved on the map after you get disconnected from the server?
let's just take today. the first picture is when I came in on my map, so I started to draw and then it disappeared that I had managed to do last time I was on (see picture two)
If I understand correctly, the reason your work would disappear is because nothing you do from the point after you are disconnected from the server is saved.
If you can try to have your console log for your browser open when you get disconnected and post any errors you see here, that might help us figure out what's going on. Instructions for the console log are found in Step 4 on this page: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a>
okey is the "formula" that you asked for: Consider using 'dppx' units instead of 'dpi', as in CSS 'dpi' means dots-per-CSS-inch, not dots-per-physical-inch, so does not correspond to the actual 'dpi' of a screen. In media query expression: only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), not all, not all, not all, only screen and (min-resolution: 192dpi), only screen and (min-resolution: 2dppx) <a href="http://www.tokbox.com/opentok/webrtc/docs/js/release-notes.html" rel="nofollow">http://www.tokbox.com/opentok/webrtc/docs/js/release-notes.html</a> <a href="http://www.tokbox.com/opentok/webrtc/docs/js/release-notes.html#knownIssues" rel="nofollow">http://www.tokbox.com/opentok/webrtc/docs/js/release-notes.html#knownIssues</a> <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/3700609/bNtL6Q437ZpmJl8GqSQchw/med.JPG?1397308073&size=150" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/3700609/bNtL6Q437ZpmJl8GqSQchw/med.JPG?1397308073&size=150</a> ". <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/2839597/xTDbcTkVk_dISVloaiHwIA/thumb.jpg?1390470367" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/2839597/xTDbcTkVk_dISVloaiHwIA/thumb.jpg?1390470367</a> ". <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/3700609/bNtL6Q437ZpmJl8GqSQchw/med.JPG?1397308073&size=30" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/3700609/bNtL6Q437ZpmJl8GqSQchw/med.JPG?1397308073&size=30</a> ". <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/2839597/xTDbcTkVk_dISVloaiHwIA/thumb.jpg?13904703675" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/2839597/xTDbcTkVk_dISVloaiHwIA/thumb.jpg?13904703675</a> ". <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/2839597/xTDbcTkVk_dISVloaiHwIA/thumb.jpg?13904703675" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/2839597/xTDbcTkVk_dISVloaiHwIA/thumb.jpg?13904703675</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/2839597/xTDbcTkVk_dISVloaiHwIA/med.jpg?13904703675" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/2839597/xTDbcTkVk_dISVloaiHwIA/med.jpg?13904703675</a> <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/2839597/xTDbcTkVk_dISVloaiHwIA/med.jpg?13904703675" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/2839597/xTDbcTkVk_dISVloaiHwIA/med.jpg?13904703675</a> ". app.js?1397071990:24 Timeout ref showed error! app.js?1397071990:21 autograv app.js?1397071990:33 setting src app.js?1397071990:24 autograv app.js?1397071990:33 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'page' of undefined app.js?1397071990:24 I hope you can understand any of it, because it can not.