Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP (PG 13) Lord of The Rings Adventures in Middle Earth D&D5E (Streamed)]

Searching for: Players (approx 5). Time Zone (in GMT): + 1 Time Available for sessions: 7pm, Saturdays. Session length: Upto 4 hours approx. Game and/ or System: Lord of The Rings Dungeons and Dragons 5E, Starting at level 1. (As LoTR is a massive world, I do not mind where players want to start, if they would prefer to go to the start of The Hobbit or from the Fellowship of The Ring.) Past Experience of Games and/or Systems: All levels welcome, including for Roll20, and those who have played the campaign before (please do not meta game). Content Streamed? Yes (PG 13) on The_Meeple_Palace channel. Communication Voice/ Video, Software: Roll20.net for the game, Discord (voice) and Skype (optional to share webcams) for the stream. DM Style: I am more roleplay orientated, I'd say my campaigns so far have been 70& rp and 30% combat, I normally rule in favour of rp/ rp flavour. I am pretty relaxed about certain creations, I enjoy players being creative too, Rules: Rules As Written. Contact name: Kitten (DM) @Kitten SupersundryGirl#1375 on Discord for more info about the campaign etc. * Disclaimer: I am a newbie DM, and this will be my first LoTR Campaign! I will be learning as much before playing, but I will be learning this game as we play, please be patient. Ciao ^.^
Adding my Discord name is a pain for some reason, try with or without the gap, and hopefully you'll find me or just send me yours and I'll add ya. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
1576862594

Edited 1576862829
Hey Sundry! This sounds AWESOME.  I just followed you on Twitch (gamershrinks) and sent a message on discord.  I'd love to play, and at the least, watch! I tried to send a message on discord but it wouldn't work?  Feel free to PM me on here or message at Beerhops#1298 - Drew, The Smiling DM
I'm interested in joining this, it sounds fun to play, even if I can't really play I want to watch it! I followed you on twitch, my name on twitch is DetectiveCarver. I tried to add you on Discord, but I'm having trouble. If you want to message or add me on discord my name is The Best S#0081 there!
Give me the ability to play a Dunedain Ranger and I am all in on this you have no idea how badly I would love this. Aragorn is my all time FAVORITE character. And Lord Of the Rings being tied with the Witcher series as my top fantasy series. So I would be ALL OVER THIS.
The campaign is full thank you for your interest xxx