Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Style repcontrol_move inside Fieldset?

Axel
Pro
Sheet Author
I would like some instructions about how to apply styles to the repcontrol_move element of a fieldset. Specifically, I want to change the cursor for hovering over and using that element to move items within the fieldset.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
You should be able to style the cursor for repcontrol_move with something like; .repitem .itemcontrol .repcontrol_move:hover { cursor: crosshair; }

Edited 1576924943
Axel
Pro
Sheet Author
I had to include .repcontainer first, and coordinates where required, but otherwise that works. Thanks! .repcontainer .repitem .itemcontrol .repcontrol_move:hover{     cursor: url("move.png") 1 1, auto; } With x and y-coorinates that are half the image, it becomes centered, which works well for the move cursor.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Axel said: I had to include .repcontainer first, and coordinates where required, but otherwise that works. Thanks! .repcontainer .repitem .itemcontrol .repcontrol_move:hover{     cursor: url("move.png") 1 1, auto; } With x and y-coorinates that are half the image, it becomes centered, which works well for the move cursor. I never thought of using a custom image for the cursor... That's cool.  Thanks for that.