Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] New Player

Hello, my name is Cody and I am brand new to D&D. I have seen some things on YouTube as well as spoken to a few friends, and I would like to join in on the fun. I am available any time and any day, and I would like to start as soon as possible in either a 1 shot, or even a campaign. I look forward to meeting new people, and hopefully I can find a good group to play with! Please comment here or pm me so we can discuss what is needed. Thank you for reading, and hope you have a good day!
Have you ever heard of a West Marches Campaign? I am running a west marches campaign called Nocturnal Legion. We play based on official sources the only "homebrew" is the setting of the campaign. We play 2-3+ games per week and none of which are "Mandatory" you can play as much or as little as your schedule allows. I am currently looking for players and DMs to bolster our ranks. If you are curious join our discord and check things out if you think its not a fit you could just leave no pressure. <a href="https://discord.gg/zYs7RZv" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/zYs7RZv</a>
Hey Cody! We're actually running a one shot today 12/22/19 at 7PM EST if you would like to join.&nbsp; We are also trying to build a small group and community that will be able to play consistent campaigns in the future.&nbsp; You're welcome to join the one shot, and come check us out! :) - Drew, The Smiling DM <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187682/escape-from-crustfall-manor" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187682/escape-from-crustfall-manor</a> <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187252/gamershrinks-school-of-dnd" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187252/gamershrinks-school-of-dnd</a>