First time GM looking for players for a weekly game of 5E in a world of my own creation. I am in Australia, however very flexible when it comes to times so as long as everyone is available between Friday from 5pm(PST) to sunday morning sometime we can make a game. We are currently looking for 2-5 more players. The game will begin with a minimum of 3 PC's. As a GM I will try and have as many maps and visual aids as possible, though this will vary quality. I will at the very least have basic battle maps available. Ráfoga is an archipelago in an alternate universe where magic is slowly dying out and technology is beginning to take over. The majority have embraced the new, and as such steam technology and firearms are common in the world most everywhere save the technophobic nations of Arretium and Karbala. In terms of setting, think "Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura" or forgotten realms meets the mid-19th century. The idea for this game is to have an open world that is constantly evolving and that the players can really effect, I want to create an environment for us all to be able to tell good stories. I am always evolving and open to ideas, but in general I'd like to run a reasonably challenging campaign (pending difficulty testing) with NO resurrection. You could die, and that's ok! It's just one of many tales from Ráfoga! Homebrew stuff is allowed pending GM review. The critical role gunslinger is allowed.