Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] Semi - New Player Looking for a Campaign

Hello! I have a small amount of experience (thanks to @TheSmilingDM) as I have done a one shot. I am of course still quite new though, and I am watching quite a lot of videos online right now about how to play. I have a lot of the basics down, and I pretty much know how to play aside from just when to use certain things (rolls, attacks, etc). If someone would be willing to take me on as a small project just to smooth my rough edges, I would greatly appreciate that as well as give you a lot of my time in gameplay. I am available literally 24/7 as I do not work, and would love to be a member of a campaign that runs several times a week if possible. Thank you for your time in reading, and I look forward to hearing back from anyone/everyone!
1577092353

Edited 1577119604
Have you ever heard of a West Marches Campaign? I am running a west marches campaign called Nocturnal Legion. We play based on official sources the only "homebrew" is the setting of the campaign. We play 2-3+ games per week and none of which are "Mandatory" you can play as much or as little as your schedule allows. I am currently looking for players and DMs to bolster our ranks. If you are curious join our discord and check things out if you think its not a fit you could just leave no pressure. [Mod: Link Removed]
Looking to start a game Tuesday mornings after the holidays. Also interested in setting up a different Midnight game for Friday or Saturday night that could be more than once a week if player schedules allow.
Hello Gunny, The General Guidelines clause of the Code of Conduct -- Looking for Group supplemental guidelines states: Refrain from publicly posting links to off-site communities (Discord, Facebook groups, etc.) on the LFG Forums and LFG Tools If you have games open to Roll20 users, we encourage you to post LFG listings for those specific games and invite people to your Discord privately.&nbsp; You may place the link on your game details page or on a post to your game details forum or in a private message to someone. You may not place the link on your LFG Listing or in a post to your LFG Listing Discussion forum or in a post to the community forums. If you would like to submit an appeal, you may contact the devs at <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a>
Hey Cody, Thanks for the shout out, and you did great!&nbsp; Good luck finding a stable campaign, and keep in touch as we hope to also have some longer campaigns to offer in the future. Remember to watch out for furniture...everything could be a mimic! :P - Drew, The Smiling DM