Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [Any System] Player

Hello dear people! I'm looking for game Thursday or Saturday night on any system. I've been playing DnD since the 3.5 edition and the 4th and took a break, but now it’s been a month or so that I'm here on roll20. I've played a couple of games of DnD and doing one campaign on the Mutant Chronicle system. So any games starting between 9-10 pm should work, also if the game start at 9PM sometime due to my work I might be a little late if I finish at 9PM depending on the weather conditions and if there's like one or two persons who need to leave the store I should be there somewhere between 9:05 to 9:15 pm but usually I'm home for 9:10.
I was just carousing roll 20 for a couple extra players for a game I wanna run, I used to play a lot of DnD and pathfinder myself but now I've gone on to read into other systems so I and a mate or two wanted to run a homebrewy d100 system game. Think CoC or BRP, but very loose. Any interest?
Sur I would be interested but I found a game for Saturday night but if you guys doing it during Thursday night I'll be down for it.
Hey there! I'm wanting to do a Ravnica campaign on saturdays if youre interested. It would start at 4.30 pm EST, starting at 3rd level. Message me here or on discord @akirasunshine#5545 if interested.