Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [5e] Player looking for RP based game. Saturdays 7pm EST/ Sundays 10am AEST

Hi! I am an experienced DnD player looking for a consistent campaign/ group! I am female, late 20s, and I like games that are somewhat roleplay heavy (around 60/40 or 70/30), but Im flexible. Ideally it would be a homebrew campaign but Im happy to go with premades. (Ive done Strahd and Waterdeep though) Im happy to create a new character that will suit the world that you create. I'm looking for a game that would be around Saturdays 7pm EST/ Sunday 10am AEST. But I can work with games that are a little earlier or later than that :)
Hey Jana, Our group is looking to expand its number of players and hope to get a few more campaigns going in the near future.&nbsp; Until the campaigns get started, we host a one shot every week or so as a trial for both me as the DM and others as players.&nbsp; If you are interested, come check out our one shot listing ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187835/escape-from-crustfall-manor" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187835/escape-from-crustfall-manor</a> ) and open group ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187252/gamershrinks-school-of-dnd" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187252/gamershrinks-school-of-dnd</a> ) and drop an application.&nbsp; See you in the world! - Drew, The Smiling DM