Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Restore Deleted Campaign

Hi, I deleted a campaign of mine having thought I duplicated it, but I checked and it wasn't duplicated. Is there any way to get the deleted campaign back?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You'll need to email the devs using <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> and give them as much detail as possible, they may be able to help. Please note that since it is the holiday period response times may be significantly slower than normal.
Hi Josh -&nbsp; I wasn't able to find an email from you regarding this issue. Did you still need help getting this campaign restored? If so, can you please provide me with the exact name of the game in question? Thanks!