Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New Player

I'm new to DnD and I'm looking for someone to help to teach me. I'm specifically looking for a one on one but a few more players is okay too! 
Hey Jaxson, Would love to help you out if I can!&nbsp; I host an open group dedicated to helping teach people the game, and I also run a simple one-shot that helps people learn. If you are interested, either come check out our open group (<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187252/gamershrinks-school-of-dnd" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187252/gamershrinks-school-of-dnd</a>), apply for the one-shot (<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187835/escape-from-crustfall-manor" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187835/escape-from-crustfall-manor</a>), or PM me on here for our discord invite. Happy Holidays! - Drew, The Smiling DM