Greetings and well-met heroes! I am The Dungeon Master and I will be your guide in the realm of Dungeons & Dragons! I have been a professional DM for over 5 years and have been DMing for over 30 years total. I have examples of my games up on  YouTube  and am available for a new (preferably) Friday or Saturday game slot but am open to other days during the week. I have 5 existing campaigns with 1 spot open in the Pathfinder one two Sundays a month and 2 spots open in the weekly 5th edition games on Wednesdays and Sundays. In addition I run a Living World Campaign that is always accepting new players. I am happy to teach new players and session 0/character creation is always free. I also have a number of games that I am interested in running such as Diablo (D&D 3.5), Darker Waters, and Game of Thrones (both D&D 5th edition), The Walking Dead (d20 Modern) and Dragon Warrior (using homebrew rules of my own system). If you have any questions or are interested in moving forward please message me on Discord at The Dungeon Master#8397 The Dungeon Master on YouTube “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $5/game via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." The Castle in the Clouds [D&D 5th Edition • Living World] LIVESTREAM Heroes Wanted [D&D 5th Edition] LIVESTREAM The Desert of the Damned [D&D 5th Edition] LIVESTREAM “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Dragons of the Frozen Seas [D&D 3.5/Pathfinder] LIVESTREAM “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Diablo: Heroes of Sanctuary [D&D 3.5/Pathfinder] “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." A Song of Ice and Fire: Heroes of The Night's Watch [D&D 5th Edition] “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Darker Waters [D&D 5th Edition] “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." The Walking Dead [d20 Modern] "This game encourages tipping the Game Master at a rate of $5/game via PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Dragon Warrior: Scions of Erdrick [Homebrew • Playtest]