Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Monday Night 5E, Seeks a Rogue Role Player FREE Game, Paid Quality

If you have not played Lost Mine of Phandelver or have, but can separate Player Knowledge from Character Knowledge, and are a mature, reliable player, who can make Monday Nights at 7:00 PM CST (and be there on time), and can, when necessary Play on Tuesday Nights instead of Mondays then this will be a perfect game for you. We have a party of five but lack a Rogue Character, they are two sessions into the Campaign. The Player playing the rogue player flaked after the first session without a word. I have been running D&D games for the last 45 years and here on Roll20 since 2012. If you are interested Post Something Here including your Age, any D&D experience, and a Rogue Character Concept. New Players will be welcomed as well as any veteran player. Thank you. P.S. There is a Game Scheduled for the 30th, 7:00 PM CST, 3 Hour Session -Ajax
hello! I been a player for around a year and only done 5e with a tad bittttt of homebrew, i'm 27, and played a bit of the lost mines but the adventure got canceled for schedules, I have this rogue tabaxi character that has a strong vibe of distrustful and unnerving at first view but with an extremely good work & companionship ethic we could say, don't go out of his way to be nasty but don't wouldn't touch his heart twice if need to
Howdy hey, Ajax. I’ve been playing D&D since last year. Started out in AL, but ended up moving over to Homebrew– so I’m familiar with both possible ‘rule sets’ of the game (so to speak). I am on EST time. My weekdays are pretty flexible, so Mondays and Tuesdays are fine, but I would be unable to play during the weekend (Sat/Sun). I once played a Gnome Rogue that I very much enjoyed. She was a bit more on the comedic side of things- a happy-go-lucky ‘decorative spoon’ merchant- (Nobles will buy anything, if you pitch it to them as ‘one of a kind’) but I can assure you that I can play a more serious-personality character, if that’s what your party is after. If you have any other questions about me or my play-style, feel free to send a private message. If not, I hope you find the player you’re looking for. :) - Jen
Guess I'll shoot my shot.  Hiya. Name's Light and I've been playing DnD for roughly two years, give or take a few months, now. I truly specialize in 5e (if you could only see the amount of time I've spent just making random characters from other sources into playable 5e builds... the horror) and it's a game I always love to play more of. As for rogues specifically, it's one of my specialties in the game when it comes to playing and especially having fun. My all-time favorite rogue concept is a Wood Elf named Tevis; little over 200 years old with a vague accent who totes around the joys of life just as much as the sorrows, he's an old man in a young body and tries his best to not act like your grandfather.  But that's about all I've got to say. If you'd like to get in touch with me just shoot me a PM on Roll20 or even just ask for my Discord (on which I have an obsessive-level need to check every notification whilst not sleeping so I'll reply posthaste). Either way have a pleasant day/night, whenever you're reading this really.
I know this post is a few days old, but just in case:  15 year D&D veteran, love playing rogues. Character is named Corrine, she's in her 20's and has a bounty on her head. She's also had some traumatic experiences and feels that an honorable death might right her wrongs she's done in life.  I have discord and roll20 account. I can import the character at a moment's notice. 

Edited 1577743856
Ajax
Pro
This Position has been filled... Thanks to all who showed interest...