A year ago, someone tried to get the Dev team to make a Rolemaster Open-End roll option and it failed to generate enough interest to convince the Dev Team to make it for us: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7019935/rolemaster-open-ended-d100" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7019935/rolemaster-open-ended-d100</a> I would like to try a different option. I have figured out that we can combine inline, exploding, above 95 but if we try to add in the open-end-low or Critical Fumble, it does not work as well. i.e. [[1d100!>95 ]] will work and we can add in a variable or Total Bonus like [[1d100!>95 + 85 ]]. If anyone can find a way to change the default fumble range from 1 to 5 so it puts the red border around the box, that would allow me to have a second macro that asks for the fumble roll--1 to 5--and then rolls the rest of the fumble and calculates appropriately. If I try to add in a cf>5 or f>5 with adding in the Bonus, if changes the output to only show the bonus no matter what is rolled, it only displays the bonus. It is almost as though you put too many operands modifying the die roll and it gets confused. Am I missing something?