Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Universal Chat Menu help

I am trying to add the other repeating_resource_ to my menu with the following: --title:``--Resources (read-only)--`` --@{selected|class_resource_name} *@{selected|class_resource}/@{selected|class_resource|max}|@{selected|other_resource_name} *@{selected|other_resource}/@{selected|other_resource|max}*| @{selected|repeating_resource_$0_resource_left_name}: @{selected|repeating_resource_$0_resource_left} / @{selected|repeating_resource_$0_resource_left|max}*|  @{selected|repeating_resource_$0_resource_right_name}: @{selected|repeating_resource_$0_resource_right} / @{selected|repeating_resource_$0_resource_right|max}* but get this error when there is nothing in the section. You tried to use the repeating section row at index 0 for repeating_resource, but there doesn't seem to be a row at that index. I have also tried the following, which lists the extras but I can not get them to list the amounts. --separator: | :   --title:``----Other Resources----`` --repeating_resource|name|resource Can someone help me out. thank you.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
You might want to post which character sheet you are using, since they most likely all have different names for repeating sections.

Edited 1577557771
Good point.   D&D 5th Edition by Roll20 OGL sheet
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This is almost certainly the D&D5e by Roll20 sheet given the attribute names and the similarity to the sample code in the UCM thread. Not sure what can be done within the chat menu display, but you can suppress external error messages by adding " &{noerror}" to the end of your macro.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I can say that I greatly dislike the way resource attributes are stored in the Roll20 sheet. They are very difficult to program for due to their odd naming choice.